June 03, 2012

Revisiting the Singing Hill

For the past week I've been pouring my free time into crafting a manuscript of my dungeon, the Singing Hill. I want to get this thing published to RPGnow, at least to begin. It's a hobby project, so I'm sticking with digital to start with. I don't want to leap straight into physical objects. I'd like to get a license from Goodman Games to stat the thing for Dungeon Crawl Classics, but old man Joe wants to see if the thing sucks before he'll sign off. This is understandable. So I'm tapping away on this getting, turning rough notes and a map key into something usable by other humanoids.

I've tapped a friend to do the cover art and I'll see if I can scare up some b&w illos from my art school chums for the interior. Maps are all me. Here's a piece from my notebook, it'll look far better once I've spiced it up digital-like.


You can read about how the original party fared in the Hill in the old campaign Obsidian Portal site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment